I know... every month some annoying marketing 'guru' comes out and tells us that something is dead (usually email, Facebook, Instagram, SEO), but today we have a frank discussion about which demographics still use FB and where you can see some incredible returns on FB ads.
This is a good one!
We had an enquiry from a listener about launching a new offer, so we thought it would be fun if I pretended to be the listener and Richard coached me!
Loads of gold in this one.
PS. Want Richard to coach you? Find in on Instagram as @richardfletcherofficial
In this episode, Al steps up and explains how to validate an idea... In other words, you can quickly and easily find out if an idea for a product or service is a good one before you even have a name for it.
Leaning heavily (no pun intended) on the Lean startup process, we will talk though our experiences of messing this up, plus give you tips for avoiding our mistakes.
Look, we get it.
You're highly unlikely to rank on page 1 of Google for something like 'marketing' (or your preferred single keyword). However, that doesn't mean you can't rank for other terms.
In this episode, Richard demonstrates his super-simple method for finding opportunities to rank on Google for search terms that will actually bring you business.
No expensive software or yucky backlink begging required!
You're gonna love this one.
Reed is not only one of the top experts in the world on Jarvis, the new Artificial Intelligence tool from Conversion.ai.
Listen as he tells us about:
- His very unusual school experience (I wish I'd gone to his school)
- How he started a stock trading website when he was a teenager (and got a legal letter from one of the largest stock trading companies in the world!)
- How he uses Conversion.ai to create lengthy articles in just a few minutes (he's done hundreds of videos on this on his YouTube channel)
If you enjoyed this, then use Reed's link to trial Jarvis for yourself.
Today it's Al's turn to take centre stage, as he explains:
- What the hell 'unmarketing' is,
- How you can use it with great effect in your marketing
- A simple, but so-far effective trick to get better engagement on FB ads
- Why he made up the word when there seems to be a perfectly good word already that describes it
Sold you yet? OK - there's some swearing too.
See? Thought that would push you over the edge.
Today we listen in as Richard interviews Harley Jordan, an Instagram superstar (over 30k followers), whose main strategy for increasing followers is doing Instagram reels.
Harley is not only pretty amazing at Instagram, but she's also a genuinely lovely person too.
Listen in as Richard learns the right way to IG reels, and go follow Harley on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/harleyyjordann/